Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A polling we will go, a polling we will go...

I did one of those "select your political position polls" and here are the results:

89% Barack Obama
88% John Edwards
86% Chris Dodd
84% Hillary Clinton
84% Joe Biden
76% Mike Gravel
75% Dennis Kucinich
74% Bill Richardson
41% Rudy Giuliani
33% John McCain
30% Tom Tancredo
29% Mitt Romney
24% Mike Huckabee
15% Fred Thompson
14% Ron Paul

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

These results are a surprise to me because they don't reflect how I thought I'd vote in the primary later this year. Of course, it takes a lot of trust that the poll was created intelligently and I have no clue if that is true. But it does cause me to think a little bit more seriously about the candidates who came out in the top half.

0 comments: